This site was constructed and is maintained by Larry Bleau, OFS.
The following sources and sites were used to construct this site:
- Entire article in Signs one may or may not be called to the OFS adapted by David and Thérèse Ream, O.F.S., from: Bach, Lester, O.F.M. Cap. (1999), Catch Me A Rainbow Too, pages 49-51, Lindsborg, KS: Barbo-Carlson Enterprises, 2005.
- Individual Articles from Rule of the Secular Franciscan Order, shown on the Rule, About Us and Mission Statement pages, as well as in the blue sidebar on each page, were obtained from the NAFRA OFS site, accessed Mar 9, 2011, URL http://www.nafra-sfo.org/sforule.html .
- Admonitions of St. Francis, shown in the blue sidebar on each page, were obtained from St. Francis of Assisi, The Words of Admonition, translated from the Critical Latin Edition, edited by Fr. Kajetan Esser, O.F.M, courtesy of Five Franciscan Martyrs Region, accessed April 19, 2010, URL http://www.franciscan-sfo.org/ap/Admonitions.html .
- Photo of Franciscan Monastery, shown at the top right of every page header, obtained from Franciscan Monastery web site, used by permission.
- TAU cross, shown at the top left of every page header, was obtained in rough form many years ago, source unknown; it was extensively edited by Larry Bleau for use on this site.
- Image of St. Francis, shown on the left side of every page, obtained from The Storytelling Monk web site, accessed March 11, 2011, URL http://www.arcadelamor.org/storytellingmonk/ref/holy_sights/people/st_francis.htm. The email address for the webmaster and the owner of the site (as shown by WHOIS) are both invalid, so formal permission was not able to be obtained.
- Fast From - Feast On, authored by William Arthur Ward (American author, teacher and pastor, 1921-1994), obtained from Immaculate Conception Parish Religious Education (http://www.iccreligiouseducation.com/lent.cfm?subpage=298241) and from the National Association of Catholic Chaplains (http://www.nacc.org/resources/prayer/lent.asp).